Clay Bennett Handmade Surfboards

This blog is here to introduce you to the surfboards I make & myself ,my views,thoughts,projects and surfing.
First off I AM NOT AN AVID INTERNET TYPE GUY so post probably won't be daily . I work with my hands and eyes all day so sitting in front of a computor is tiring to me. I love building surfboards and I am basically a workaholic (don't want to be). I have surfed all my life and worked as a pro surfer/teamrider,sales rep, surf shop mgr/salesman, sander/ding guy, laminator,polisher, and of course a shaper/designer. I have been active in one phase or another since 1968 and still love it .
Pics of boards will be forth coming as will surf pics and other assorted strange stuff.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

What Kind of Shapes Are You Looking For?







While I'm out and about people are constantly asking "What kind of board do you make?" I make all types from super short quads and twins to 11' glide monsters. AS a matter of a fact the only thing I don't make is SUP's-not that I can't or won't but I gotta see cash not BS first



So come see me for your hp tri fin or triple stringered 3-d resin tinted longbd ---I do it all and have been for the last 35-40 yrs!

No comments:

Post a Comment